HR Management for Oral Surgery Practices
The people who work in your office matter. Help give them the best possible experience.
Create Flow Between Your People & Your Practice
Oral surgeons live to do great work for their patients. But if your staff is not happy or cared for, it will compromise your ability to do your job well.
Besides, having a staff is a lot of work! There are payroll, benefits, onboarding, and scheduling to oversee. Plus, government standards keep changing. As an employer, how do you keep up? We have a team that can handle the headaches.
Your Human Resources Department
When you partner with OSP, you get our HR pros working with your staff. Every person who works in your office will have:
- Someone who knows the laws that govern the relationship between employer and employee
- Someone who can help with employees’ everyday questions
- Clear expectations, processes, and procedures
Doctors get someone to:
- Screen and interview job candidates
- Streamline the hiring process
- Create job descriptions
- Handle compliance with FMLA, HIPAA, and other laws
- Manage all employee benefit plans
When you become an OSP doctor, our HR pros handle all of that for you.
Our HR Services Include:
- OSP’s HR best practices & guidelines
- Employee recruiting
- Performance reviews
- Employee training
- Employee benefit plans
- FMLA, HIPAA and OSHA oversight
Human Resources for Your Practice
The people that serve you and your patients deserve quality HR management.
But you don’t have to handle it on your own. Let’s do it together.